Shop small for a COLOURFUL Friday!
Posted on 22 November 2018
Join us for a COLOURFUL Friday!
We thought we should just give a little explanation about Black Friday…
Jackie and her fantastic team put so much into SheenUncovered, every day. We are genuinely here to help you, and want you to leave feeling confident, comfortable and fabulous. We provide great customer service, and a better overall shopping experience than you would get from a big department store or shopping online. So as Black Friday looms, in order for us to keep doing what we do best we simply can’t afford to give discounts on our great products. We only stock products we truly believe in, and think they are worth paying full price for.
We genuinely love what we do, and appreciate that our customers are loyal and supportive.
Pop in for prosecco with us on Friday, and share in a glass and a gossip with us! We will also have a lucky dip, competitions, and tasty treats from Culver + Nelson (another fab local business!).
It goes without saying that high street retail is going through an extremely challenging time - due to the development of online shopping and aggressive discounting.
We love the British High street, and all the colour and vibrancy small independents bring to it! Shopping small means you are more likely to find unique, quality items - a world away from the mass produced items chain stores produce.
Here are our top 5 reasons to shop small (we could carry on but thought we’d keep it concise for you!):
- Better quality products, yes they will be more expensive, but they will be far more comfortable and better designed. Plus, most boutiques will have a mixture of luxury and more affordable items.
- Better service - for a small business EVERY customer counts. We will treat you like royalty and give you the time and service you deserve.
- Specialist advice - we fit bras all day, every day. It’s all we do, you won’t find us fitting you into a bra and then selling you chicken nuggets next time you’re in! We take the time to train our staff and send them on training days to ensure they will give you the best advice.
- Independents will do specialist items. For example, we sell mastectomy bras and have a wide number of sizes and styles available. You won’t find us selling you a less appropriate alternative, because we just don’t need to.
- Enrich the local sense of community. You’ll often find that independent business will hold events that help the local community - here at SheenUncovered we host events where we invite invite women’s health professionals to come and talk about a range of topics.